Friday, February 6, 2009

Bachelor degree


I recieved my Bachelor degree in communications in the mail yesterday. I worked long and hard for it during the past couple of years, and finally got it.

Now it is official... I'm graduated. I will probably go back in May to walk with the class and wear the cool cap and gown.

I think I will feel much better about having a degree, and knowing that the last 6 years of my life attending school will have been worth it once i land a job that will allow me to apply the skills that i learned in school.
I have it framed up in my room next to my associate degree.. I feel like i have a professional office in my bedroom now...

6 comments:

mckenna said...

Congratulations!! That's a HUGE deal!!

Vlazny's said...

Sweet! Congrats bro you totally earned it!

{irene} said...

Congratulations!!!

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

Yahoo!!! Congrats to you!

Tiffany said...

CONGRATS!

Bailey said...

Ha ha, Nice! Yeah Megan is in one of my Comms classes- we bonded over our love of Ayn Rand. I have one of those little degrees too...just the associates though, and it has a little thing on the side that says honors, I'm ballin! ;) And I agree. Let's be friends.