Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cutest nieces ever

The cutest thing happened to me today at Walmart, when all of a sudden my two little nieces came running up to me shouting out my name.."Ustin, Ustin, Uncle Ustin!" It was so dang cute! They ran up to me and gave me a big hug on my leg. They miss their uncle, and their uncle misses them.
I'm so glad that I can be an uncle.. Like all other aunts and uncles know, it's great to be able to hand them back over to their parents when they start crying, and don't have to worry about finding a baby sitter, but being a babysitter.
Kaylie is two, and Averie will be turning four in August. Someone should designate a day similar to mother and father's day for aunts and uncles day. They should call it Auntcles day.

3 comments:

The Nixons said...

Ha ha that's cute! They sure do love you ( I still need to figure out why) no just kidding! Thank you for being such a great uncle to them and loving them so much!

Anonymous said...

haha good post! And I agree! I love love love being an aunt! Best thing ever! :)

clownsareme said...

That is cute Justin, being caught by surprise in the store and them runnin up to you, calling your name.