Monday, June 22, 2009

Birthday party with friends

This weekend Dave's girlfriend celebrated her 25th birthday. Dave is my best friend and he is always trying to find some kind of way to make his girlfriend Kim feel so loved. I swear she probably melts out of her shoes everyday by all the great things Dave does for her. He took her out to the Zoo during the day, so he put me in charge of organizing and decorating a surprise birthday party.
We got some peeps from the ward over, and some of Kim's friends from her work. Jay kept blasting the music and eventually someone called the cops to complain about the music being too loud. They didn't do anything, so it was all good.
We had a fun night. We had some good dancing by busting out random dance moves. That was probably the funny highlight of the night.
I love all of my friends. I'm so lucky to have a lot of good friends in my ward. They are REAL friends who will do do anything to help you out, and everyone is just chill and fun.

2 comments:

kimmers said...

Yay!!! Thanks for the following:

*organizing my surprise party
*decorating your apt all up ... it looked awesome!
*posting on your blog about the awesomeness
*including the worst picture of me ever ... haha
*being a super great friend!

I'm grateful for you and all you do! :)

Justin Nixon said...

Oh Kim you are so super welcome :)The worse picture of you.. haha. I thought that pic was pretty funny cause it was take right after we mummified you, and you look out of it.. Haha... So... You're welcome... nobody reads my blog anyway, so i think you'll be ok