Friday, March 27, 2009

Riding solo

I wanted to get up and away from the city life and have a little fun, so i decided that i would go to Sundance Ski Resort today to do a little snowboarding.
I have only been snowboarding one other time this season with Dave back in December. It's been tough finding friends to go with, or the cash flow to want to go up more often, but i decided that i might as well just go solo.
When i worked at Park City Mountain, I used to ride alone all the time while i was working, so it's not too bad. Just got to put the ear buds on and turn up the music and it's all good. My phone was acting weird a little bit and would randomly call people every time i plugged in my ear buds.














The snow conditions were great, being that it had just snowed about a foot up there two days ago. The sun was out and shinning warm, so it was a good chance to get away and do some pondering.

1 comment:

kimmers said...

That second pic is gorgeous! Nice work!