Sunday, March 22, 2009

18 holes of golf

My last day with my dad before coming back to Utah all of us boys went to play some golf. I actually have never played through a real game of golf before, so this was a first for me. I have been to the range a few times to hit balls, but never played a game.
It was way fun to play, even though i hit way better on the range. There were a few times where i had a couple of really good hits that didn't go off and get lost.
I think i ended the game with a score of 112. Not too bad i guess for my very first golf game. For the most part, if i was able to just get the ball out there right off the tee and not hit it into a tree or the water, i would have done much better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No worries i am worse!! I think i hit in the 300 range. Ya not good