Monday, November 1, 2010

Return To The Blog

Don't think that I have long forgotten about my blog, or my passion to share my thoughts, experiences, and passions with my friends and the stalking world. Nope! In fact, all summer long in the back of my mind as I was laboriously working to earn a stipend that could support my lifestyle, I longed for the chance to return to my blog and put back creativity into my fingertips where it belongs.
Summer is over, and my job is starting to slow down due to colder, wet days. I actually don't mind this at all, because I'm finally getting a chance to relax after working an average of 70 hour weeks all summer long.
I have traveled thousands of miles, been to unique places, sweat-out hundreds of pounds of fluids... I'm sure, and come across man eating Grasshoppers. Some of the places I have gone include a handful of cities and towns across: New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada, Idaho, Wyoming, and Most every city in Salt Lake, and Davis County, along with a number of other cities across Utah. (Can I just say that Utah County traffic sucks orange cones and then some?)
Fortunately I was able to do a few fun things this summer, including a hiking trip to the Havasupai Native American Reservation in the Grand Canyon in Arizona where I hiked roughly 40 miles in 4 days. That was a ton of exhausting fun.
I feel very fortunate to have such a great job that allows me to work so hard, travel so much, see so many places, and still do my media relations internship with Real Salt Lake during every single home game this year. I am unfortunate that this has taken away from my social life, blogging time, rest, and the chance to find a suitable job that allows for the use of my education, talent and my Bachelor in Communication degree.
If you are my FB friend, none of this comes as a surprise to you. I have become a man of fewer words and crunched up some of my blogging thoughts and placed them into facebook statuses throughout the summer via iphone to keep my friends and family informed of my daily adventures. Thank goodness for FB, or else my social life would be non existing. (Thanks Mark Zuckerberg)
As the rainy days roll in this season, I'll be putting my life in rewind and sharing a few of the experiences that I had this past summer. I think of my blog as my journal, and a way to share my fancy experiences with whoever thinks I'm cool. Until then, Au Revoir

2 comments:

Vlazny's said...

Its been forever and I'm still here waiting for your blog posts. Yes I do check you FB statues. Your a busy guy. I wish we lived closer so we could have gone to a few games. I'm looking forward to more blog post. I love you! Lil Sis

Anonymous said...

Finally, got what I was looking for!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. Glad I stumbled into this article! smile I have you saved to check out new stuff you post.