Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hanging With The Locals

I love being able to be able to take a vacation. For me, a weekend is usually a sufficiently long enough escape for me to be able to get a break from the stresses of reality, or being couped up in one place for so long.
My trip to L.A. was just what I needed. I spent time with a couple friends, and even made some new friends while I was there. My buddy Rick showed me what it's like to be a local in Huntington Beach. He's the popular type of local who knows so many people there. It seems that Main Street is the place to be. Different bars like Sharkees are where the hot spots. Be
ach Volleyball and surfing is really huge there. Pros can be spotted there daily.
I had a great time, and only hope I get to return again soon and get to know the area more, and make more friends.

No comments: