Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Squaw Peak


Today i didn't have to work, because the cracks were still wet from yesterdays all day cold stormy day. So today i took the opportunity to go hiking up Squaw Peak in Provo.



I usually do this hike twice a year. Jon, a friend from work came hiking with me, and gave him a chance to get out of the house, and away from his wifey.






We have been getting a lot of rain lately, so the mountains are looking pretty green.




Maybe one of these days this summer if i can gather some friends together, and find some time off work, i want to go hike down in Zions national park, and also go river rafting down the Snake in Jackson Wyoming.



Anybody wanna go?



I caught this butterfly for Averie on my way back down the hike.. She loved it.

3 comments:

The Nixons said...

Man that is one cute little girl!

Vlazny's said...

Wow the mountains do look green. I miss the mountains. There are only hills here nothing like the rockies. Looks like you had fun. Where is all the rain coming from?

Katherine said...

Don't ya know you can't call it squaw peak anymore? Politically incorrect.

I am tagging you! Check out my blog!