Thursday, June 5, 2008

My scooter

So i ordered a scooter offline at the scooter depot, and today it finally was dropped off at my house. It is a 2008 Chinese made scooter. China has been doing a pretty good job cloning other things and making copies of them, so i figured why not get a chinese scooter.


It was only $1259 bucks and that included the shipping. Can't beat that price for a 150cc. scooter that will get me around 70 to 80 miles a gallon.



I got it registered today and the lady at the courthouse building was a little confused cause chinese bikes are still uncommon.
Then i came home and gave my little niecc Averie a ride down the street and back. She was a little scared at first, but i think she had fun.



I'm hoping that the scooter will last a long time, so i can save a ton of money in gas.

I figured that i should save nearly $50 dollars a month that im not driving my car around, so im pretty happy about that.
Also Dave helped me to put the Bra back onto my car.. it's looking pretty pimpin again.
Now i got 3 vehicles.. Does anyone want to buy my rodeo?

No comments: