Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What's going on with me this week...

Oh what to write..? I would write a little more often, but then i never know what i could write about. I always want something that is interesting or funny. But these days i don't do much other than work all day long, then i come home all tired and hang out.
Dave and I went to go watch Ironman on friday night. It was pretty sweet. I liked it, and recommend it to anyone 13 and up.
Other than that, i recieved an email from Sheila. She's having a tough time adapting to the mish in Northern chile. She hates the area. It's in the middle of the desert. I've never seen an uglier place. Google earth shows it all. There isn't a single plant around, just dirt and sand everywhere. But she likes the work, and likes her American companion. I bet she's wondering why she wanted to go out there, but i think she'll slowly get over the cultural shock and start liking it a little more.
As for me, not much else going on. Just hanging out, and playing with my nieces Averie and Kaylie.

No comments: