Sunday, May 11, 2008

Ryan Shupe & The Rubberband's New CD


May 27th marks the release of the long awaited cd. For those who are not familiar with RS&RB, they are a local band from utah, all LDS and returned missionaries who have hit the music scene big in 2005 when they signed a record deal with Captiol Records. Their first album was called dream big which gave them two CMT music videos.

They usually play a lot of concerts here and around Utah during the summer. they also tour the U.S.A.


Ryan used to be my neighbor. He is my mom's home teacher. Bart, the drummer also used to be my home teacher back in the day.
I was just over at my mom's house this afternoon, and Ryan came over to say hi, and i was trying to show him how to ride my unicycle, but he didn't come close to getting it, even using me as a brace. Then we played catch with Ryan and my little brother Jace for a while. Ryan is a cool friend.

They are playing at the Sandy Amphitheater June 6th to celebrate their new cd release. Be sure to check them out. They are the best live concert i have ever seen, and are way better than any other major artist out there. Even though they music sounds country, they are more of a mix between, country, rock, pop, and bluegrass.
For more info check out their home page at http://www.shupe.net/

No comments: