Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Utah Weather

The weather here in Provo has become more consistent with the actions of a roller coaster. Up and Down. Yesterday I was out basking in the sunlight, and the 75 degree weather (24 C). Now today other than the wind, it is snowing! Well luckily it isn't cold enough for the snow to stick to the ground, but still... Well those of you from Utah will all know that this is nothing new. The weather in Utah is usually like this every year.

With school coming to an end soon, I will be starting work again. Soon as the sun comes back to play with us, I will be heading back to work doing the usual road construction maintanence by resurfacing parking lots.
I'm going to be working this summer with my good friend Javier M.
from Spain, and my buddy from school Luke. This summer will be exciting and adventurous, and full of sunshine and Tanness. I can't wait.

1 comment:

mckenna said...

This weather has been irritating, hasn't it?! Shorts or sweaters? Make up your freaking mind, Mother Nature!