Thursday, April 10, 2008

Movie edit done

Lately i have been spending about 5 hours a day working on editing my different video projects for school.

My latest project is my final movie for my digital cinema class. I finshed my first edit today and posted it onto my facebook. It's just under 5 minutes long, but it is just the first edit, so there are a few tweaks that it will go through one more time before the final project is finished. So those of you who read this who also have me as a buddy on facebook can go check it out. If not, Maybe i'll be nice enough to upload it to you tube tomorrow so i can post it to my blog. So keep your eyes open for that.

(The picture posted above is my character in my movie.)

2 comments:

Vlazny's said...

Did you take Brandon's glasses?

mckenna said...

That look is SO you! Love it! ;)