Sunday, August 9, 2009

Birthday boarding

It has been awhile since I've had a chance to update my blog. Work has been keeping me so busy that I never get a chance to go out and do fun things, let alone write about them. Doesn't mean i don't do anything fun, just no time to blog about it. Working 60+ hour weeks and being all over Utah doesn't leave me with much time for much else.
Luckily there are birthday parties. My best friends Dave and Mike share a birthday. Every year we go to the lake and go Wake boarding. Mike has a boat and takes us out. He's married now, so i don't see him too often. I got to bring my new camera to the lake and test out all of the cool features.
After boarding on Utah Lake we surprised Dave at Texas Roadhouse. It was a good day off work, and a great time to be with my buddies, and celebrate birthdays with other friends.

No comments: