Wednesday, August 12, 2009

10 yr. High School Reunion

This past weekend I got to reminisce about the days when I once was not so popular, not so cute, and kind of a band nerd. Yes that's right; my 10 year high school reunion. It was interesting to go and see people who I had classes with. Some people I didn't really recognize at all. I ran into other friends who I was happy to see.
It was fun. I wasn't popular for a couple of hours. hahaha, just kidding. It seemed like I talked to people's spouses more than the people who I actually knew. At least my best friend Dave was there to with his girlfriend, so I got to tag along with them, since most everyone else was married. There were a few friends who are still single, but not many.
It was held in the grand ballroom at UVU. The food was terrfic. They had a few interesting facts about 1999, but overall it wasn't too exciting.
I wish college had reunions as well, cause I was in college for more years than high school, and actually know the people I graduated with.
This is actually the only pic that i have from my high school graduation at Provo High School. This was after I changed my hairstyle. Pictured is my buddy Cody.

1 comment:

kimmers said...

Oh Justin you still look the same! ;) Glad you were there to hang out with us too so we didn't feel like losers.