Wednesday, January 28, 2009

UVU Spring Intl. Internship Newsletter


The UVU International Internship dept. wanted to spotlite my internship experience in the Spring 2009 newsletter that they put together to help get students interested in doing international internships. It doesn't have much detail, but i thought it was cool.

I was also invited to be one of the student speakers on the international panel at the UVU International Internship Workshop, Feb. 26th. I will be sharing some of my experiences and answer questions about some things that i did while i did my internship in Spain.

I look forward to sharing my experiences with other students. I'm really exited to listen to the guest speaker, Especially since he oversaw the foreign commercial services all over the world... I did my internship at one of those embassy's he oversaw. I'm hoping maybe he has connections that could help get me a job at one of the CS offices.

"The featured speaker will be Lew Cramer, who is president and CEO of the World Trade Center Utah. Previously Cramer served as director general of the U.S. & Foreign Commercial Service, which has offices in 120 U.S. embassies and 65 offices throughout the United States. He has also held numerous other government posts, including Assistant Secretary of Commerce for International Trade."

1 comment:

mckenna said...

Wow! Life seems to be a new adventure around every corner for you! I'm jealous! What's next?