Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bon fire & Snow


This past weekend I went up to the mountains with a bunch of friends, half from my ward, to have a bonfire. We went up Vivian Park to get there.
There were around 30 people gathered together around burning pallets. We had marshmellows and hot cocoa.
While we were hanging out, somehow i misplaced my cell phone. We looked all over for it. The next day one of my friends got a call that it had been found in a parking lot. This was my backup phone, because i had lost my original phone last month while plowing snow. Luckily i got my phone back.
I went on a drive back up to the area where we had the bonfire the next day to take some pictures. It was really beautiful up there and i wanted to be able to get some pics during the day. The snow on the ground was so cool looking. Posted here are just a couple pics i took.

No comments: