Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Body Worlds with friends

I never got a chance to update my little bloggy from a little get together i had last week with myfriends. I went to Body Worlds in Salt Lake with my friends Dave, Matt and Mallory.

It was quite interesting to be able to see into the bodies of real people. But of course the exhibit wasn't filled with tons of these bodies you see in the advertisements. There was a good handful of them. After you see a few of these interesting bodies that looked skinned and set into posses, you kinda just get use to them. After I saw a few i felt like i've seen them all; my friends agreed with me.



It was cool to see, but i don't know if it's worth the $22 that you have to pay to get in. But at the same time it is still worth seeing at least once.

I was there for almost 2 hours. They also have other body parts and intersting things on display to look at. Each display had a little spill down of what it was, or why it was. If you are still planning on going, I would highly recommend paying an extra $5 for the audio tour, so you don't have to spend as much time reading everything. This way, you can spend more time gazing in awe at the body art.




2 comments:

The Nixons said...

I still want to go and see that, although $22 is a lot. hmm we'll have to wait and see. Do you know how long they are here?

{irene} said...

I did a story on that!!.It's impressive!