Thursday, June 12, 2008

Shupe concert and my scooter

The Ryan Shupe and the Rubber band concert went pretty well. Everyone had a really good time. They played all the new songs off their new cd, and then some.
They changed up some of the songs like usual. The best part was when the dummer Bart pulled out an electric toy piano and held it up to the mic in the middle of the song "The devil went down to Georgia".
For those who still haven't seen Shupe and his band in concert, they'll be around playing in a few local shows this summer. They have a lot of road shows to, so if you want to find out if they will be playing near you, check out their website. www.shupe.net It's a promised good time....It's a perfect family show.. Something for everyone.



I went over to my moms house the other day and Ryan saw me cruising on my new scooter, so he wanted to come over to check it out. I let him take it out for a spin, and now he really wants a scooter. His wife doesn't want him to get one cause they're "too dangerous".
He was telling me a little about the show, and what i thought about it. He said that Sandy City are really strick with noise ordinances and wouldn't let them put the volume too loud.
I told him that he should throw in some Toto, Rain in Africa, in the middle of their devil song.. He really liked the idea... I urged him to
try it out for their next show in Saratoga Springs next weekend to
see how it goes. So we'll see if they can figure that out by then.
Other than that... Jace (my little brother) was around and wanted me to take him for a ride. He likes hanging out with older people, and he often hangs out with Ryan.. He says the neighborhood kids call him the Shupanator.
The scooter is runnin well.. the only problem is my speedometer stopped working, and the electrical system goes a little screwy when i turn the handle bars to the left... So I'll see if i can figure out how to fix that.

1 comment:

Vlazny's said...

Its been awhile. What are you up to?