Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Family reunion time

I have been way too busy to even set down for more than 10 minutes at home, let alone try to do some blogging. Sorry to all of my blogger fans..
Last week I went to Heber Valley Camp with my mom's extended family to have a surprise family reunion for my Grandma Storey who is turning 70 yrs. old this week. This reunion had been in planning for more than a year, and it finally happened. My grandma had no idea. It was a ton of fun.
Heber Valley camp is a LDS church owned camp place that is usually used for girls camp. We rented out a camp site that had 4 cabins, and a big pavilion.
There was plenty of hiking to be had. I went hiking with my little niece and my aunt and some other fam. Little Averie is quite the trooper. She did really well and wanted to lead the whole time, so she could show us "the magical way" It was great. If you're already my facebook friend, then you've seen the pics.
Still too busy to blog.. stay tuned for the newest excitement in my life... When i get a chance to blog about it :)

No comments: