Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The usual Justin outing

Today was such a beautiful day and i needed to get out and do some thinking, so what better way than to go on a nice rollerblading trip up Provo Canyon to get away, relax, and enjoy life. :)

I did my usual routine of about 12 miles round trip. I have always been wanting to stop along the trail at one spot and go hiking up to a waterfall called North Falls, so i brought my tennis shoes to be able to make that happen. It was only about a 10 minute hike off the river trail. You know when Spring time is finally here when the plants are beginning to start budding, and the leaves from the trees come out. It was beautiful all around.














I tried hiking up to the top of the falls, but it was a little windy and i didn't want to get blown off a cliff, so i turned back.
I love days like these where i have time to be able get out and exercise and enjoy mother nature. It's a great way to clear my mind and be happy

No comments: