Monday, August 11, 2008

Work trip to Vernal Utah

This past week i went to Vernal to work.. We were suppose to be done and home by thursday night, but there was some rain that slowed us down a little bit, and not having enough help slowed us down.

So my first night in Vernal my boss forgot to get us a hotel room, so we ended up going to Walmart and bought sleeping bags and pillows and slept outside at the school that we were working on. While at Walmart i took advantage of the sink and took a bath in it. I was able to clean up somewhat before going back to sleep in the parking lot.
I tried sleeping on the grass, but the sprinklers kept coming on, and the sidewalk was getting wet too, so i ended up sleeping in the parking lot.

My dirtiest day at work.. when i operate the street sweeper i get dirty.. i took some pics so i could show you just how dirty i got.. it sucked, because i got tons of dirt in my eyes. My eyes are sensitive. Im just glad that the week is over with and i can sleep in my own bed tonight.