Sunday, August 3, 2008

Wakeboarding and birthdays

This past friday was my two best friends Dave and Mike's birthday. Dave 27 and Mike 29, So Mike was cool enough to take us and Brandon out to Utah lake to do some wakeboarding. It was fun to be out with the guys and be able to hang out.. it was like good ol times.

Afterwards we went to Tucanos to get some Brazilian grub. There we ate with other good friends like Matty cakes and Creyton. So it was such a good day to be able to be with friends again that i dont hang out with much anymore. Im so glad that even after not seeing them for months that we can still be great friends and have no worries of drama. I just wish they would invite me over more often to do things.

1 comment:

Vlazny's said...

I wish I could do that! Looks like so much fun!
Tell David that I said 'Happy Birthday' Sorry its late.