Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Alpine Loop

Now that I have a motorcycle I can go for sweet rides up the canyon and enjoy the beauty. Before I sold my last bullet bike, i used to always go riding up the canyon, and ride the Alpine Loop about once or twice a week. Now I have been making it up there like once a week.

The Alpine Loop is a very beautiful windy road that starts up past Sundance Ski Resort and Aspen Grove up Provo Canyon, and comes out American Fork Canyon. The best part about the ride is that once you reach the highest point, which is around 8,000 ft., it's all downhill from there until you come out of American Fork Canyon. It's about 11 miles of coasting with the engine off. The best part about it is that when my bike ignition is turned off, it doesn't keep track of the miles that are being put on it.
It's pretty beautiful up there and there are streams all over. I stopped to take this picture the last time i was up there.

2 comments:

Vlazny's said...

Looks pretty! I've never been on the loop. If I ever make it out there maybe you can take me up there. Love you bro!

kimmers said...

Oh my gosh Justin, did you take that first photo? It's gorgeous!