Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mr. Graduated

It has been exactly one year today since I came home from doing my internship in Spain last year with U.S. Commercial Services. I can't believe how fast this past year has gone by. I remember when i came back it was just like coming back home from my mission again. It was the weirdest thing ever trying to get used to everything again.. I was mostly greatful to have a car again, and a room with heat and bed i wouldnt fall off every time i rolled over.

Since I've been home I have finished another 2 semesters of school, and i'm proud to announce to say that i'm finally finished with my Bachelors degree in communications, well that is as long as my teachers gave me a passing grade. This last semester i have been doing a lot of classes that helped me get to know more about my emphasis in public relations. Now i just have to find a job in this struggling economy.

There are a couple of local internships that i think i'm going to try and get. They pay peanuts, but i need the experience, so i'll see what happens.

As to my degree, i should get it in about 6 weeks in the mail.. sweet. Can't wait to hang it up in my room next to the associates degree.

2 comments:

The Nixons said...

Awesome! Great job, that takes a lot of hard work and dedication...

Katherine said...

Congratulations Justin! We're proud of you!